Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yellow.

Sarah Janeerr!
Siapa cakap you look like an idiot?
U look awesome! Ehhh and ure pics are all so chun-ted! like those photoshoot kind.
heheee. I miss u lahhh.

Oops. hello everyone.
Is anyone actually reading this blog ahh?
Other than SJ and myself?
Jas and Dee haven't even write a single thing on this oh-so-beautiful blog.
I urge u to do so, before our Miss SJ poke poke u. =)

I just flew JB to KL.
Feeling so sleepy now.
Oh well, my dramamamas, please keep this blog alive =)
Can't wait to see u girls.

Love,
Michelle.

7 comments:

  1. Yes i do look like idiot okay, you're just being nice and supportive thank you i love you .hehe I miss you like x gazillion. And yes everyone write write!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaa. I miss form 6 lah. not the stupid books but sitting with u, roaming arnd school like zombies =p at tt time hoping to meet ur mr aherm* hahaa. rmber rmber????

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i miss it too. i think we made a lot of trips to the toilet hahaha. fun fun days. roaming ard hoping to meet who!? omg i feel so embarrased (runs n hides under my bed)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i read i read! i havent even been updating my own blog. lol. and i forgot the password and log=in email again. -.-

    yes sarah. u look nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hhhhahahahahah omg i didnt know this blog existed?! this is so cute! i miss you girls! ahhh T_T

    ReplyDelete